Pages

Thursday, November 19, 2015

                           Thanksgiving 




Each year on the fourth Thursday in November , Americans gather for a day of feasting , football and family . While today's Thanksgiving celebrations would likely unrecognizable to attendees of the original 1621 harvest meal , it continues to be a day for Americans to come together around the table . Thanksgiving is a national holiday celebrated in Canada and the united states as a day of giving thanks for the blessing of the harvest and of the preceding year . In Canada in is on the second Monday of October .In our house we get around the table pray and then feast .






Reflection:THINGS I AM THANKFUL FOR 
MY FAMILY ♥
My Friends    
My Health       
My Home         
My Food           
My Life      
My Besties       







No comments:

Post a Comment