Pages

Friday, June 10, 2016

Class Evaluation
1) what i liked about this class is that we all learned how to type better and faster .
2) what i didn't like about the class was that sometimes we didn't have time to finish our post.
 3) i recommend to give the students a bit more time to finish the posts.
4) a highlight of the class was being a CTR person.
5) i feel like i really did my best in this class because i did thing that i felt that i couldn't do .and now i now how to do the things i couldn't.
6) yes i am reading my life planning goal journal daily because it helps me see and remind myself what i am reaching in life . 
7) yes , i am committed to be a CTR person because it has helped me a lots this year .
8) i learned that we need to be kind and to always choose the right and you will go far .
9) i will always remember that we can do any that anything is possible if we choose the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment